Smith, Hojara & Lauricella Endowment Scholarship
Deadline: April 15
Award: One $1,000 scholarship
The Smith, Hojara & Lauricella families attended and graduated from Edwardsburg Public Schools and, in honor of such, have chosen the Foundation to help Edwardsburg graduating seniors. The purpose of the Smith, Hojara & Lauricella Endowment Scholarship is to recognize students who demonstrate significant improvement in academic performance while attending Edwardsburg High School.
Highest level of consideration given to students pursuing a career in a medical field which would include, but is not limited to:
Physician, nursing, physical or occupational therapy, medical technicians, etc.
Also of significant consideration are applicants who have limited financial resources for pursuing post-high school education.
- The $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to a graduating senior of Edwardsburg High School.
- Scholarship applicants must be enrolled full-time in a college, university or post-secondary vocational school for the upcoming fall term. The scholarship funds will be paid directly to the institution to be used for tuition, room and board, books, and other related expenses.
- Academic improvements during the high school career is a major consideration during the selection process.
- Applicant must provide a copy of the 2021 FAFSA as evidence of financial need.
- The Scholarship Committee of the Edwardsburg Public Schools Foundation will decide who is to receive the scholarship based on the attached application information
- A representative of said committee will announce the winning senior at the Honors Convocation, with the actual scholarship funds received for the following fall semester.
Get in Touch
Let us know if you have questions regarding our mission, the scholarship application or how to donate.