Nancy Grover Davis Memorial Scholarship
Deadline: April 15
Award: One $500 scholarship
Statement of Purpose
The purpose of the Edwardsburg Public Schools Foundation Nancy Grover Davis Memorial Scholarship is to recognize students who demonstrate significant improvement in academic performance while attending Edwardsburg High School and plan to pursue post-secondary training in the following areas:
Business/Office Administration, Office Management, Office Technology, including administrative professionals or assistants.
Also considered in the scholarship award will be his/her educational commitment, and involvement in school and community activities.
- The $500 scholarship will be awarded to a graduating senior of Edwardsburg High School. Applicants cannot be part of the Early Middle College program offered through the Edwardsburg High School.
- Scholarship applicants must be enrolled full-time in a college, university or post-secondary vocational school for the upcoming fall term. The scholarship funds will be paid to the institution and are to be used for tuition, room and board or other related college/university expense.
- The recipient must exhibit academic improvement in their high school career to qualify for the scholarship
- The Scholarship Committee of the Edwardsburg Public Schools Foundation will decide who is to receive the scholarship based on the attached application information.
- A representative of said committee will announce the winning senior at the Honors Convocation, with the actual scholarship funds received for the following fall semester.
Get in Touch
Let us know if you have questions regarding our mission, the scholarship application or how to donate.