Koenig Medical Scholarship
Deadline: April 14
Award: One $1,000 scholarship
- Highest level of consideration given to students enrolled in medical science with the intent of becoming a physician.
- The $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to a graduating senior of Edwardsburg High School.
- Academic improvements during the high school career are a major consideration during the selection process.
- The Scholarship Committee of the Edwardsburg Public Schools Foundation will decide who is to receive the scholarship based on the attached application information.
- A representative of said committee will announce the winning senior at the Honors Convocation, with the actual scholarship funds received for the following fall semester.
Applying online is easy. Click the Apply Online button below and a new browser tab will open. A Google account (free) is required to complete the application.
Get in Touch
Let us know if you have questions regarding our mission, the scholarship application or how to donate.