Diana Ruble Memorial Scholarship
Deadline: April 14
Award: One $1,000 scholarship
The Edwardsburg Public Schools Foundation has been honored to be chosen as the vehicle to oversee the Diana Ruble Memorial Scholarship. The Foundation was chosen in honor of Diana’s two granddaughters who currently attend Edwardsburg Public Schools. Diana’s family has generously endowed the Foundation with funds to offer a $1,000 scholarship on an annual basis to a graduating senior who meets the criteria and who plans to enter the teaching profession. Diana was passionate about education and self-improvement.
- Highest level of consideration given to students enrolled in elementary or secondary education.
- The $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to a graduating senior of Edwardsburg High School. Applicants cannot be part of the Early Middle College program offered through the Edwardsburg High School.
- Academic improvements during the high school career are a major consideration during the selection process.
- The Scholarship Committee of the Edwardsburg Public Schools Foundation will decide who is to receive the scholarship based on the attached application information
- A representative of said committee will announce the winning senior at the Honors Convocation, with the actual scholarship funds received for the following fall semester.
Applying online is easy. Click the Apply Online button below and a new browser tab will open. A Google account (free) is required to complete the application.
Get in Touch
Let us know if you have questions regarding our mission, the scholarship application or how to donate.